Most small business owners in the USA use QuickBooks for accounting. Because it is simple and easy to use and does not require any prior accounting knowledge. Or as you know, there is no software that does not contain any errors. So how can QuickBooks be left behind, a run time error also found in QuickBooks? It is displayed in numbers so that they can be identified casualties. And it’s not easy for QuickBooks developers to fix each error one by one. So, they develop software called QuickBooks Tool Hub.
QuickBooks Tool Hub is developed in such a way that it can solve almost all error codes. Then whether it is a network error or a company file error. The QuickBooks Tool Hub is an all-rounder for QuickBooks error codes. So you should know about this tool, because when you get an error in QuickBooks then you do not need to contact any QuickBooks support number.
Overview of QuickBooks Tool Hub
The QuickBooks Tool Hub has five different sections. And each section is an expert in correcting errors. Like the company file release section expert in resolving damage file company using QuickBooks file doctor tool. And the Network Problems section helps you solve a network error like QuickBooks Error 6000. Similarly, three more sections are available, they are Program Problem Tab, Installation Issues, and Password Reset Tool. You can use it according to your QuickBooks error.
Type of Error QuickBooks Tool Hub Can Resolve
By using QuickBooks tool hub, you can resolve QuickBooks error 6000 series and many more that listed below.
- QuickBooks error 6000-83, 6000-80 and 6000-77 etc
- QuickBooks error h202, error h101 to error h505
- Password related errors
- Software update related issue
- Or installation-related issue.
What Is the Work of QuickBooks Tool Hub Each Section?
QuickBooks tool hub has a total of 7 sections including help and support section. But only five sections are most useful for QuickBooks users. So, let’s see the QuickBooks tool hub each section deeply.
Installation Issues Section
New and old users can face installation-related errors. Because most of the time user does some mistake that’s why QuickBooks setup files got corrupted. In such a scenario, QuickBooks users should click on the installation issue section. It will automatically find and repair all the errors.
Company File Section
When QuickBooks user working in multi-user mode then sometimes, they unable to access the company file. And QuickBooks says the company file is damaged or not available. Hence whenever QB user faces QuickBooks company file issue. Then you can use QuickBooks tool hub and click on the company file section where you will get QuickBooks file doctor. That you already know its capable of resolving QuickBooks damage company file issue.
Network and Connection Section
One of the most powerful features of QuickBooks is the Multi-user mode. Where different team members can work together by connecting a single network. But there is some downside of it, where user face network disconnected issue. QuickBooks tool hub network and connection section are developed for it. You can easily resolve network-related errors by clicking on it. And it will automatically search and fix all QuickBooks errors.
Performance Issues Section
If you QuickBooks desktop takes lots of time to perform any action like login and logout. Then the user can resolve it by using the Performance issues section. This tool also resolves your QuickBooks error 6190. So, use this tool and fix all your QuickBooks errors.
Login Issue Sections
One of the major factors about any QuickBooks user that they forget login id & password. Or sometimes they insert the wrong password more than 3 times. Result in their accounts got blocked by QuickBooks security reasons. So you can use QuickBooks tool hub Login issue section to recover QuickBooks password.
How to Use QuickBooks Tool Hub
In-order to use the QuickBooks tool hub you will need to download QuickBooks tool hub. So first of all, let’s see how to download and install this important tool.
1 Download & Install QuickBooks Tool Hub
- First, you can download the latest version of QuickBooks tool hub here
- Then save it in your hard drive.
- When downloading finished click on the downloaded file.
- Then follow the instruction to install it and wait for the installation process finished
- When the installation process terminates then you will see QuickBooks tool hub icon on the screen.
- You can run the QuickBooks tool hub via a click on this icon or you can also find this program in the window start button.
2 How to Use QuickBooks Tool Hub
When QuickBooks tool hub software launched then you can use its various section according to your QB errors. But in this article, we will give you an example of a company file damage recovery. So, let’s see how to resolve damaged company file error in QuickBooks.
- First, open QuickBooks tool hub and click on company file section
- Then click on the QuickBooks file doctor green button.
- Now you can select a company file that has QuickBooks error.
- Then choose 2nd option to diagnose file
- Now it will ask login credentials to log in, provide correct user id and password, and hit enter.
- And wait for scanning, it will take time according to company file size and computer processor.
- Then user sees a new window where the user gets 3 option, choose Repair file for existing version. And if this will not work for you then click on the open file in the new version.
- Click on the Next button to repair the file and enjoy working on the QuickBooks company file.
We hope you have enjoyed this QuickBooks tool hub journey. Use QuickBooks for your small business and we will regularly guide you on how to use QuickBooks. And how to resolve QuickBooks error. You can comment below your QuickBooks error, and we will bring a solution for you in the form of a blog, or you can also contact us on Quickbooks support number, we will guide you by taking your system on a remote server.